Consulting Services for Fundriver Endowment Administration
To provide online or on-site education and training to current clients who may need hands-on support outside the scope of the typical implementation process.
Scope of work:
- Review of account settings
- Funds/Fund Categories/Investment Pools review
- Distribution set-up and posting
- Posting of period transactions
- Due to/Due from (DTDF) accounts/reconciliation
- Investment activity posting/reconciliation
- Closing of period
- Reconciliation to General Ledger
- Optional – Fundriver Operations Manual tailored to client’s specifications
For more information or to schedule an on-site visit from one of our experienced professionals, contact Fundriver at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (513) 618- 8718.