1. Ctrl + Shift + B This opens the bookmark manager in Firefox.
2. Click the bookmark you previously tried adding, and paste the url to what you want it to be into "Location"
IE (Internet Explorer)
1. Click on “Favorites” option on the menu. If you don’t see the menu, then right click in the empty area next to the tab and make sure “Menu Bar” is checked.
3. On the Web Document tab, edit the url to what you want it to be and click “Apply” or “Ok”
1. Click on the Favorites Star
3. Update the URL in the box
4. Click “Enter”