Support Overview and Additional Services
Created by: Cosley Campbell
Modified on: Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:57 PM
Your Fundriver support package includes unlimited access to a team of endowment accounting experts for assistance with using Fundriver and troubleshooting software issues. Prior to reaching out to our Client Experience team, we recommend checking out our extensive Knowledge Base, which includes step-by-step instructions for completing most standard Fundriver tasks, as well as information on endowment accounting best practices. There is also a video library at your disposal (link located on your Fundriver HOME page) for training webinars on many Fundriver topics.
If you are in need of consulting services, database processing changes, or custom reports, a Statement of Work will be provided that outlines the estimated cost for the work in question. These charges are beyond what is covered in your client agreement. Please see below for examples of types of work that may be considered billable and our timelines for completing these special requests.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions!
Supplemental Implementation Projects*
As a new client, the initial implementation fee includes system configuration, training the primary user and importing a populated setup template utilizing audited results from your prior fiscal year end. Additional implementation services are also available.
- Rebuild fund history for multiple fiscal years using gift history and investment results
- Establish beginning fund balances
- Populate the Fundriver Setup Template
- Custom bulk data import from a database
- Reconcile results to an existing system for multiple posting periods
- Spending Rule Customization
- Onsite training
Fundriver Support can also assist you in a variety of special projects such as:
- Report Customization
- Stewardship report design
- Audit adjustments
* Indicates potentially billable projects. Most customization requests are considered billable projects or Statements of Work (SOW). SOWs are typically needed for these types of projects because the work involved goes above and beyond what is covered in the client subscription agreement. Fundriver Support will inform you if a project is billable upon initial request. Billable customizations follow our Statement of Work (SOW) process.
At Fundriver, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality product and service we can, and we want you to be 100% satisfied with any change that is made to how your database functions. We will work closely with you to ensure that your billable project deliverable meets your expectations. Fundriver will not bill you until you have reviewed the changes to your database (or reports) and agree they are functioning as expected.
Timelines for Special Requests
Fundriver works with every client to ensure that our endowment accounting software can flex to meet your organization’s needs. Although we can often accommodate rush requests and expedited timelines, the guidelines below outline standard turnaround times for special request items. Please refer to these turnaround times when planning changes or additions to your Fundriver database.
|Create New Report||15 business days*|
|Update Existing Report||10 business days*|
|Create Custom Dataset for User-Defined Reports||5 business days|
|Create Test Database (copy of actual client database)||2 business days|
|Create Demo Database (using sample data)||2 business days|
|Loading New Database||10 business days (from receipt of template)|
|Resetting Starting Values||3 business days (from receipt of template)|
|Loading Additional Transaction/Fund/Pool History||5 business days (from receipt of template)|
|Data Corrections that Cannot be Done in User Interface||5 – 10 business days, depending on complexity of correction|
|Adding a Module||5 – 10 business days|
|Create Client-Specific Documentation for Custom Process||10 business days*|
|Update Existing Client-Specific Process Documentation||5 business days|
|Existing Client: Create New Export||10 business days|
|New Client: Create New Export||20 business days|
|Update Existing Export||5 business days|
|Existing Client: Create New Import||10 business days|
|New Client: Create New Import||20 business days|
|Update Existing Import||5 business days|
|Create Custom Fee Processing||Please discuss options with Fundriver Support*|
|Update Existing Custom Fee Processing||Please discuss options with Fundriver Support*|
|Create Custom Spending Function||Please discuss options with Fundriver Support*|
|Change/Update Existing Custom Spending Function||Please discuss options with Fundriver Support*|
* Most customization requests are considered billable projects. Fundriver Support will inform you if a project is billable upon initial request. If a Statement of Work is needed, the timeline noted above would begin after the Statement of Work is authorized.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.