Welcome to Fundriver! We’re excited to have you join the 400+ organizations that already use Fundriver. We know that changing your endowment management system is a big project, but we’ve got you covered!
We care about our clients and we want to give you the best experience possible as you implement Fundriver. Our personalized onboarding process is set up to ensure a smooth transition, so you can start enjoying the benefits of Fundriver as soon as possible!
You will have a dedicated Client Onboarding Advisor who will work with you every step of the way to get your system up and running. Your Fundriver setup fee includes up to 30 hours of one-on-one work, providing ample time to get your database set up and working specifically for you and your organization.
Onboarding: A Four Phase Process
Our goal is to get you set up as soon as possible so you can start enjoying the benefits and features of Fundriver. Our typical onboarding process is simple – just 4 phases, which typically take a total of 10-12 weeks to complete. (Please note that this completion time is just an average. As each client is unique and may use Fundriver differently, we discuss a personalized timeline during our Kick Off meeting, and make any necessary adjustments based on your organization's needs and resources.)
- Kick Off/Planning Phase (Typically 2 weeks)
- Fill out Onboarding Questionnaire
- Attend Kick Off Meeting, where we will provide a general overview of the Onboarding process. We will review what needs to be done, who will do it and plan a timeline for getting it all finished!
- Data Import Phase (Typically 6 weeks)
- Live Posting Phase (Typically 2 weeks)
- Prepare periodic data, including, but not limited to, transactions, investment statements and any new funds set up
- Attend First Posting Meeting, where we will walk you through how to post and reconcile your first period in Fundriver!
- Wrap Up Phase (Typically 2 weeks)
- Confirm set up is complete
- Transition to support